iPhone App Directory

Happy birthday MixPad


Another missed birthday today. This time, MixPad from miniMusic. MixPad was the last Palm OS app that miniMusic released. It had its 1.0 release in 2007.

I've written a few posts on MixPad over since the first release. I've used it in a variety of ways and on different devices.

Sadly, as with many palm OS applications I doubt that we'll see much in the way of future development of MixPad, which is a shame. According to the miniMusic development calendar there was a Pro version coming too. I don't think that'll see the light of day, and I think we have Palm themselves to blame for that.

Still, happy birthday to MixPad, a great little app for the original Palm OS. Well worth a look if you're running a Palm PDA.

tags technorati :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss minimusic apps on the old palm. Will they ever update the exiting products, or add any new ones?

Anonymous said...

What about the pro version? Will it ever surface?