iPhone App Directory

Mixtikl example track 1

<a href="http://palmsounds.bandcamp.com/track/it-is-a-bus">It is a bus by PalmSounds</a>
As promised here's a first example track using Mixtikl. The track is called "It is a bus" (don't ask why). When you start the play the track doesn't start until about 7 seconds in, so don't think it has gone wrong or anything. Also, it is quite long, over 5 minutes. I guess I got a bit carried away.

I made it using the tiklpaks from Intermorphic except for one sample of some machines I recorded ages ago. I hope you enjoy it, and please do let me have comments and feedback.

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nifty! What device did you run this on? Did you record it on your pc, or on your device?

ashley said...

I used my Dell Axim x51 running Mixtikl from Intermorphic. I recorded it using a Boss Micro BR 4 track and the rendered the output to an MP3 file before uploading it.

The only computer intervention was getting it online.