iPhone App Directory

On the train with ... Audiobox Micro Composer

For the last few days I've been using Audiobox from 4Pockets in the morning. It has been ages since I used this application, but I reloaded it to my Axim a week ago as I've started the process of building up the device with all the music and multimedia stuff I can.

Audiobox had always confused me in the past. But now I've found it really straightforward to get on with. I don't know what's changed, but I'm getting on with it fine now.

I've been using Audiobox for electronic music, and it seems very well suited for that genre. It is a different composing experience from things like Griff and Bhajis, but nonetheless I'm getting on with it without difficulty.

Once I've got some examples I'll post an MP3 or 2.

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will there ever be updates to this?