iPhone App Directory

24 Apps of 2009: Slice


I didn't get around to posting in my 24 apps series yesterday, so I'm to do 2 today. The first of these is Slice from the Strange Agency who've also brought us Curtis Heavy too.

So why's Slice in my list. Simple. That's why. It is so simple and easy to use and almost completely without any complication at all. The interface is brilliant in terms of how direct it is. You just get on with making music with it straight away.

Slice at the app store:
Slice

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

johnnyg0 said...

Definitely one of the most original app out there. Its a very fresh and cool way to play with sliced loops. Its not perfect thought, many times I want to select slices between two fingers, and ends up picking up all the other ones instead. And also I would like to be able to change the sound on the same screen.

But still I like it very much.

Anonymous said...

it is very cool to play with and the graphics are great