iPhone App Directory

MultiTrack 1.1 has arrived


The new version 1.1 of MultiTrack has arrived. It includes:

Stereo Recording - up to 16 stereo or mono tracks
Metronome - never miss that beat again
Time Signatures - various musical time signatures
Ruler - shows where you are in the song
Snap - snaps the timebar to ruler lines
Punch in/out - automatically starts and stops recording
Auto Input - allows monitoring the track underneath until punch points

MultiTrack at the app store:
MultiTrack - 16 Track Recorder

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

GiuseppeL said...

What is this actually like? I am a die-hard Fourtracker but I am strangely attracted to this. (and regret buying Rectools, it's UI is terrible!)

ashley said...

Agree with you on the RecTools08 UI, although I think the latest version is a step in the right direction.

MultiTrack's UI is very clean and simple, all the time I've used it I've found it very stable too, and it has a very straightforward audio load over wifi.

Whilst I like FourTrack, I like MultiTrack too, and I think they could work well together if MultiTrack gets audio paste and FourTrack eventually lets you copy all the audio out of it

JT said...

opening/finding things is sometimes a bit of try and find, but I love the clean interface and the quality of the sounds. And who can resist 16 tracks?