iPhone App Directory

Watchlist time again

Nearly the end of 2009, and there's still stuff I'm waiting around for but maybe we'll see some of this stuff before the end of the decade? I hope so ...

Stuff I'm hoping for:
  • Some retro palm goodness from Alex (maker of Sunvox)
  • The next Noise IO update, which I hope won't take much longer now
  • A new (music) app from Yonac although I did like their beer app
  • A little more on whatever 'DMD' is from Amidio, although it could be Noise IO 2?
  • DopplerPad synth and FX editing
  • FourTrack with snap to bar! That'll be fantastic when it arrives
  • An update to MultiTrack and I hope that they'll go for Audio Copy / Past with snap
  • Jasuto Pro. I don't think we'll see this in 2009, but there's always a chance?
  • Hitchcock video export coming soon to all devices
  • Beatmaker 2.0! which sounds like it might be real
  • A working version of BeatSequencer as the last update still crashes on my 3G
  • Bleep!Synth from the maker of Bleep!Box?
Stuff that's arrived:
  • Mixtikl has arrived everywhere, including the iPhone and caused some interesting reactions
  • Sonorasaurus, has arrived and has been updated too
  • Touch DJ, arrived
  • FourTrack and DopplerPad integration, and isn't it great
  • Auteureist (it has, but you still can't get it, and thanks Apple for billing me for it even though I can't download it!)
  • Slice which I love
  • RecTools08 has had a good update although no synths or drum machine as yet.
So, is there anything I've missed?

Bookmark and Share

No comments: