iPhone App Directory

Line6 MIDI Mobilizer Unboxing


Yesterday I received a Line6 MIDI Mobilizer from Line6 (thanks guys!). I thought that to start off with I'd post some unboxing shots so you can see what's in the box!


This tiny little MIDI adapter comes with 2 cables.


The device itself is barely the size of a matchbox!

Sorry for the bad picture, my iPhone camera sucks!

The MIDI cables end in 3.5mm stereo jacks.

Tomorrow I plan to post some video of trying this out with a MIDI keyboard to see what it is like to use.

Line 6 Midi Mobilizer Interface

4 comments:

Peter Swimm said...

can you play back midi sequences? I have friends whoa re looking for a tiny midi playback sequencer and this looks like a good option..

robman84 said...

Looks nifty. What apps does it work with?

Unknown said...

good stuff. looking forward to the video.

Unknown said...

good stuff. looking forward to your video.