iPhone App Directory

More thoughts on Randgrid


I had 10 minutes to play with the latest version of Rangrid today. Whilst in some ways it does resemble Microbe, it doesn't have the export facility and plug in architecture that you'll be used to if you're a use of Microbe.

In other ways it reminds me of the Korg DS-10, but again, without the patch functionality.

Overall it is a nice app, but I'd like to see it go further. With export to WAV and maybe even Beatmaker integration too?

I like that lots of these apps are popping up and developing into nice little feature rich mini studios. I think it is good to have lots of choice when you work with mobile apps.


Randgrid available at the iTunes App Store

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randgrid looks really cool.

ashley said...

Video coming soon.