iPhone App Directory

MMW Catalogue: soundFishing


Back in November I wrote about the Mobile Music Workshop catalogue that was published at the end of last year. I said in November that I might write about some of the projects and papers in the catalogue, and I'm just getting around to it.

One that caught my eye was called 'soundFishing'. Basically the concept is similar to taking pictures whilst travelling (something I enjoy a lot), but instead of images you capture sounds. I like this idea. I used to take time to record snippets of sounds when out and about to put into recordings, or to make whole pieces from, but the idea of having a device that would pick these up based on a series of criteria is a different idea altogether.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is the next workshop? Is there going to be one in 2009?