iPhone App Directory

Sound Toys: ranDRUM

Well, about time. Here's my the first couple of my Sound Toys applications. This one is called ranDRUM. It is a simple little random drum sequence generator.


It is a really simple application as I promised. Along the bottom of the app are a series of buttons. The first is the play button, the next one is the generate button, which generates a random sequence, the third button is the volume control which has three settings. The next two buttons control how long the sequence is i.e. beats in the pattern, and the next one controls how many loops the pattern will play for. There, I told you it was simple didn't I!



Please be aware that this app has been tested on a couple of Treo 650's, but nothing else as yet.

Anyway, feel free to download ranDRUM and do whatever you want with it, it is freeware.

Please let me know what you think of it, if you like it, if you have problems with it etc. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it, no problems on my T3, but: what does mean the MC icon on the beats number button?