iPhone App Directory

Psytexx 2 update



Psyexx II has been updated. Here's what's new:

. . .. .: :: :: [ version 2 alpha 0.5 ] [ 13 aug 2007 ] :: :: :. .. .. . .

# Optimized MakeFile - one for the Linux and PalmOS.
# Added simple piano keyboard.
# Changed virtual keyboard; now it more minimalistic.
# Improved real-time keyboard playing.
# Removed multichannel arpeggio :).
# Press CTRL + S for save BACKUP.XM.
# Background images not supported temporary (it's for speed testing).
# Added XI-instruments saving.
# Added volume, panning, finetune and relative note controls for instruments.
# Added new effect I0x - sample play mode: 0 - normal; 1 - back direction; 2 - pause.
# Added new effect I1x - reduce sampling freq on a current channel.
# Added new effect I2x - reduce number of bits on a current channel.
# Fixed auto-vibrato.

I've never really tried this app, I'd appreciate it if anyone else has experience of it.

No comments: