iPhone App Directory

pD POD Response to Theologiae's comment

Theologiae's comment on pD POD post:

"really cool stuff. makes me want to go out and get pd running on an iPod. i have a ton of questions i'd like to ask, but first off, does the storage limit matter when installing pd? i figure the bigger the better, but i thought i'd ask.
thanks"


Thanks very much for the comment Theologiae. As far as I know the newest iPod for running iPod linux is the 3rd Gen. Check iPodLinux first. Then head over to PureData, and follow their download instructions.

I've no experience of either iPodLinux or PureData, so I've no tips or help I'm afraid. However, if you do try it then please comment back on your experiences or email me photos, I'd be really interested to know how you've got on.

No comments: