What's the app that's been most useful or the most inspiring this week? Or maybe just the app that's been your work horse for the last few days. Tell me which one it is and why.
I'm really in love with Sector, since last week. So I guess it is the one. Last week I made extensive use of it for the glitch drums on a track (http://rainbug.com.br/week-6-lejos-de-la-frontera/) and this week I used it (along with AUFX:Dub and AUFX:Space, via Audiobus) to manipulate a riff done in Animoog for this track (http://rainbug.com.br/week-7-daydreaming-in-paradise/ ). At the end you can listen to the war animoog lead, and it was all chopped with sector and used through the song to create some textures.
Magellan.. I've been able to pull myself away from Gadget enough to start to scratch the surface, and tbh, I find myself pressing the "Surprise Me" button more and more.
6 comments:
Nanoloop (for Android).
iVCS3!
iVCS3!
+ the devs have already responded that they're aware of an FM audio frequency issue and will be fixing it. Great work guys!
Now, - if only Arturia would respond and fix the iMini MIDI stuck note issue. Also a great emulation but it needs that fix.
Ivcs3 rocks!
I'm really in love with Sector, since last week. So I guess it is the one. Last week I made extensive use of it for the glitch drums on a track (http://rainbug.com.br/week-6-lejos-de-la-frontera/) and this week I used it (along with AUFX:Dub and AUFX:Space, via Audiobus) to manipulate a riff done in Animoog for this track (http://rainbug.com.br/week-7-daydreaming-in-paradise/ ).
At the end you can listen to the war animoog lead, and it was all chopped with sector and used through the song to create some textures.
Magellan.. I've been able to pull myself away from Gadget enough to start to scratch the surface, and tbh, I find myself pressing the "Surprise Me" button more and more.
Post a Comment