iPhone App Directory

QOTD: What makes you come back to an app after having deleted it?

Sometimes an app can get superseded by another and then after a while maybe you delete it from your device, you know how it is. Occasionally though I find myself reinstalling an app after a long time for a variety of reasons. It could be a new feature added, or seeing a video of someone using it in a way I hadn't thought about, or something else entirely. If this sort of thing happens to you, what makes you come back to an app and reinstall it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no space on ipad.
i bought some apps on a bargain, BIAS, JamUp,
i don't need them right now, but i will come back to them later.
now they would take up to much space.

Unknown said...

the fact, that even through their disadvantages, there is still not available better on (or tombe exact there is not available the one with less disadvantages) :-)

Glenn Frey said...

Most of the times it´s because I see a post about this app and that it can do this and that which makes me realize that it must have been updated because it could´t do that when I installed it the first time.
And it is most of the time because I read something about it on your page :)