iPhone App Directory

Lala's top 10 apps right now ...

An interesting grouping of apps, and some that I haven't heard for a while now.

Thanks for commenting in the list. I couldn't find Synthtonica on the app store, might be me, might just have gone. I know it's on my iPad still.

13 comments:

thinds said...

SynthTronica is still in the Australian store

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/synthtronica/id376447369?mt=8

Alexandros Democratis said...

IT'S SYNTHTRONICA...

http://synthtronica.com/

Alexandros Democratis said...

It's synthtronica...

David Wilson-Okamura said...

Synthtronica, with an r: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id376447369?mt=8

lala said...

Its synthTronica sorry for the typo

Anonymous said...

https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/synthtronica/id376447369?mt=8

Bsteff21 said...

TC-11
Sliver
Turnado
Audio Mastering
Nave
Lemur
Animoog
Thor
Auria
Audiobus

Duke said...

It's synthtronica and it's still there surprisingly.

Duke said...

It's synthtronica and is surprisingly still there....Duke

Scott M2 said...

It's actually spelt Synthtronica and would be in my personal top 10.

Cloudsounds! said...

Guess it shall be Synthtronica ;-)

Cloudsounds! said...

Guess it shall be Synthtronica ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think people put stuff in there to seem more interesting, like when you ask people's favourite bands and they'll list obscure stuff to look more intelligent or cool.