iPhone App Directory

Cloudsounds top 10

A reverse top 10 from Cloudsounds who also suggest a top 50. Well perhaps we'll keep it until 10 for now.

10. Alchemy mobile
09. Tabletop
08. Animoog (though I do not like to buy IAPs twice, when using iPad and iPhone-Versions)
07. Launchpad
06. Figure
05. Nave
04. FL Studio Mobile HD
03. Garage Band
02. Audiobus / Audiocopy / Audioshare ( ESSENTIALS!)
01. KORG Gadget

I certainly agree with the 'essentials' part, and I'm glad to see Figure in this list.

2 comments:

Cloudsounds! said...

Figure had to be in that list :-) I like it very much, because it offers an easy way to make some nice, short loops. If there exists anybody who does not know this app, you'll find some of my Figure for iOS sound snippets on https://soundcloud.com/cloudsounds75/sets/my-figure-for-ios-sound

Cloudsounds! said...

Figure had to be in that list. I like it very much, because you can easily create very nice short loops, that sound really cool without being a virtuoso. If there's anybody out there, who never got in touch with this app and wants to get an idea of how these tracks might sound: I have uploaded some of my sound snippets on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/cloudsounds75/sets/my-figure-for-ios-sound