iPhone App Directory

A Four-Track for the PalmOS?


I love the idea of a 4-track (or more) on a palm. The idea is brilliant.

So, could SynthPad (or WavePad) from miniMusic be just such a thing? Well, I do hope so. I don't expect it will be around soon, but I live in hope that it does come about.

MiniMusic are fairly good at delivering what they say they will (although perhaps a bit late), and so I take comfort that it won't be just vapourware.

But what will it mean? Will it work in the same way as a traditional multi-track? Who knows. Would you even want it to, as the quality of mics on palm devices can't be the best in the world.

So what will it be good for? The short answer is I don't know, but one thing is almost certain. Whatever it does it will be interesting and useful.

I for one am looking forward to it.

No comments: