iPhone App Directory

YUMI:synth for iPad first impression

When I first heard that there was another app coming from the maker of Jasuto Pro I was very interested. When heard what it was I was intrigued. When I had my first play around with YUMI:synth for the iPad I was hooked.

YUMI:synth is very different from Jasuto so don't expect to get something like a modular. YUMI is an instrument, and even with only playing with it briefly I think it could be quite a versatile one for performance.

So far my main observation with this app is that the design fits very well for holding and playing this instrument and it seems to have a lot of potential for expression in the sound.

Once I've had a more thorough play with it I'll write some more, but so far I'm impressed.

YUMI:synth - Chris Wolfe

iPads at the Apple Store

Clip to Evernote

No comments: