iPhone App Directory

Windows Mobile woes ...

My main smartphone and PDA has been a Palm Treo 650 for ages. However, I've wanted to move over to a 750 for a while, and I managed to go through a couple of 750's in November for a variety of reasons which I won't bore you with.

Finally I got myself an unbranded SIM free 750 thinking that this would solve all my problems. It did. But only for 7 days before the touch screen decided not to respond any more. This is somewhat annoying, not least because I've had to go back to using my onld 650 now.

I'm in a dilemma. I wanted windows mobile so I could use apps like Mixtikl, TrakAx Mobile, and Griff all in one device, and I liked the 750 as it has a full QWERTY keyboard which I like. However, having gone through three of them I don't think I can stay with a WinMo treo any longer.

If any of you have any suggestions as to a decent mobile that I could use I'd appreciate the advice.

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,

Nothing specific, but take a look at expansys.com - they're always having pretty cheap deals on Windows Mobile devices.

Pete

Anonymous said...

Did You get those programs working with Treo? I have Pocket Loox T830 with square screen, and no sequencer works properly with that. T830 is great, but because of that I'm constantly looking for good HTC offers.

Anonymous said...

Hey.
I have the htc 8925/kaizer.
It's got a nice sized touch screen, and it's worked good for me so far (though I don't really have much to compare it to as I haven't tried anything else other than the iphone and the G1.)

Anyway good luck with that. Peace.