iPhone App Directory

Pete Cole on Mixtikl launch very soon

Pete Cole's blog has an update on the launch for Mixtikl, which should be very soon indeed. To mark this I thought I'd gather up a few posts on miniMIXA and also Mixtikl to look at how this app has grown over time.

I hope to post quite a bit more on Mixtikl over the next few days, both before and after the official release, but for now, here's some history on miniMIXA and Mixikl.

Mixtikl
Mixtikl Remixer
A first look at Mixtikl

miniMIXA
'In praise of miniMIXA'
miniMIXA, what could have been ...
Waiting for miniMIXA 3?

One thing that does impress me is that having gone through the demise of Tao Group, and then set up Intermorphic Pete and Tim Cole have done an amazing job in putting together an app like Mixtikl. It is some achievement.

I think that when people see what the app can do they'll be genuinely impressed. I know I was.

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

No comments: