iPhone App Directory

Well, it isn't an iPhone app ...

So what could it be? Read what Olivier says about his new project:
A couple of days ago, I could make 80% of the functionality work. I spent the whole night playing with it and I had a very good time - I just love it!

I am now working on the remaining 20% of the functionality, which is much harder and requires a totally different set of skills.

After that... don't know... I hesitate between releasing as is, as an open project, and restarting something more ambitious from scratch (now that I have a better understanding of what I am doing) ; or push this thing, no matter how imperfect, to the end.

If this was, say, an iphone app, this would have taken 2 or 3 months. This is obviously not an iphone app, so the development process is totally different.

Is there anything developing an iphone app would have taught me that I hadn't learned while developing Bhajis Loops? I don't think so. Plenty of CPU power, uber-cool development libs like nui... No wonder why everybody is doing it. I love projects that make me feel ignorant and give me a urge to learn - and that is precisely why I do what I am doing...

So, what platform is it then?

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"So, what platform is it then?"

Two baked-bean cans and a piece of string. ;)

ashley said...

Probably not ...

Anonymous said...

metal and wood

ashley said...

Maybe

Anonymous said...

It isn't an Android app either though