iPhone App Directory

Thoughts on Mujik


Since starting to use this app it has been a complete pleasure. I have to admit, I'm not sure quite what I was expecting from Mujik at the beginning, and I think to some degree I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the interface shown in the videos.

In many ways it reminds me of Electroplankton on the DS although in some ways with less possibilities. The interface itself is just a complete joy to use and simple enough to be fun for children too which I think is a big plus. If children can get interested in engaging music making then that is a big step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned.

I would like some enhancements to Mujik of course, but then you'd expect nothing else from me would you? Here's a run down of what I'd have in my list:

Be able to start and stop a song / track (whatever we want to call it)
Record the track and store it / export it
Use the track with other apps (I don't want to get into the discussion of recent days again here though)
More instruments and/or instrument controls

I think that's probably enough for now.

I am really enjoying this app in a big way and I'd recommend it to anyone. Go enjoy some Mujik!

Get Mujik at the app store:
Mujik

Bookmark and Share

No comments: