iPhone App Directory

Using FIRe


I've been using FIRe as a field recorder for a while now, and I really do like the features included. The fact that you can specify a location and image for each recording are very useful indeed.

I think it would be good if the app gave a few more options around uploading, such as adding audioboo as an option, and adding a way to limit audio input would be useful too, but aside from that I like it a lot.

FIRe at the app store:
FiRe - Field Recorder


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you specify an image for a recording? I can't see this in the documentation.

regards,
Stan

Anonymous said...

I love FIRe

Anonymous said...

When you go into the info tab (using the task bar at the bottom there's a button just by the location which allows you to choose of take a picture.

ikah said...

wow!
i lurf it!
i wonder whether Blackberry can have dis FIRe..
its sound like i have my own mini studio..
hehe..so adicting!


please visit..

http://blackberry-lovers.blogspot.com