iPhone App Directory

First impressions of Sunvox 1,4

I've had a bit of time to check out the latest version of Sunvox. I'm impressed. The first thing I tried was the new theremin function. I really liked this function and I can see how it will work on the iPhone, so it makes a lot of sense to put it in now. The new menus give you much better access to tracking functions quickly.

If you've played with the latest version then let me know what you think of the new features.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the person who commented in the previous Sunvox post about problems with a kernel panic and crashing with the new OS X version. Well, I took up the offer of support from Alex, the developer of this amazing piece of software, and with his help all the problems seem to be ironed out. Incredibly impressive level of support. Now I just need a support group for obsessive App store searchers...

ashley said...

Alex is really good at getting things sorted out.

As for your app store obsession, I think we all need that.

Anonymous said...

Tell more

Anonymous said...

Any more thoughts?