iPhone App Directory

How long should you wait?

I've posted another application into the palm sounds group. This time it is a little metronome application that came from a developer called Clever Parrot. They've disappeared sadly, but when they were around I downloaded all their free applications just in case. So I can't see any problem with this being available now.

However, I did set me wondering. If a developer has vanished is it ok to make their commercial or shareware applications available? If it is ok, how long should you wait?
I only have one app that falls into this category, and I think I will make it available at some point, but I'd be interested in other people's views on the subject, and if you have any apps that might be useful to others then why not post them at the group.

No comments: