iPhone App Directory

PhaseArray site back

Was it me? I'm sure that when I posted a few days ago the site was gone. It seems to be back now which is good. I've noticed some forum posts on Bhajis Garden asking about windows DLLs for PhaseArray. I hope that having to add those elements to the development won't put off the developer because at the end of the day you can still render on the device if you want to so in many ways there is no real need for the windows DLLs.

I've had a chance to play with the plug-in just recently. It is interesting, but I'm not sure that I really get how it works or how to get the best out of it. Probably need to find a track that suits it better.

I'd be interested in anyone else's experience with PhaseArray. Post it into the Palm Sounds group if you can.

No comments: