This is cool, but there is one fundamental problem.... if your applications are not designed for touch, then who the hell cares? When this first came out I was so excited, but then when I thought about using something like FL or Reason on it, which are not natively designed for touch, it was kind of a bummer.
2 comments:
This is cool, but there is one fundamental problem.... if your applications are not designed for touch, then who the hell cares? When this first came out I was so excited, but then when I thought about using something like FL or Reason on it, which are not natively designed for touch, it was kind of a bummer.
I wish MS luck
Considering 1 and 2 were nothing at all special, I'll probably wait until version 10 or 11 :) by then hopefully it'll be good. Bit pricey as well.
Post a Comment