What's your top 10 apps at the moment? Want to share it? Get in touch and let me know which apps they are and they can go on the blog. Just say which apps they are and why they're in your top ten. If you really want to you can explain how your top ten has changed over time as well. Let the lists begin!
2 comments:
Here are my reverse top 10. You'll find the apps former position from my last top 10 between the brackets.
10 Impaktor (-- Last weekend I found a fantastic video from Wojtek Domagalski jamming with Loopy, Impaktor and Audiobus and fell in Love with this app. Cool!)
09 Garage Band (03 - Still a fantastic app, but I haven't used it for weeks)
08 Guitarism (-- Had a look at my soundcloud-profile? My love for making music started with an electric guitar, but I'm lacking the skills. Sso guitarism enables me to create some cool guitar sounds.)
07 Crystalline (-- My favourite FX at the moment. Use it quite often with guitarism)
06 Figure (06 - I use it quite often. Easy to use and the results mostly sound cool. The last update was very good!)
05 Tabletop (09 - I really like it very much. Putting all the devices on a virtual table and watching them in action is great. Since my last top ten I discovered the use of the cueboard. Great!)
04 Launchpad (07 - Bought the Launchpad s Control Pack. This combination rocks!)
03 Caustic ( -- Cool app. I like the variety of instruments and that it is on the bus now! I even like the retro-look)
02 Audiobus (02 - Last time Audiobus shared the 2nd place with audioshare and audiocopy, which were essentials for me. This time, with version 2 Audiobus has become even more useful, especially with the state saving feature.)
01 KORG Gadget (01 - Still my favourite app. Easy to use, nice workflow, brilliant sounds and everything you need to make a cool track in one app.
Here are my reverse top 10. You'll find the apps former position from my last top 10 between the brackets.
10 Impaktor (-- Last weekend I found a fantastic video from Wojtek Domagalski jamming with Loopy, Impaktor and Audiobus and fell in Love with this app. Cool!)
09 Garage Band (03 - Still a fantastic app, but I haven't used it for weeks)
08 Guitarism (-- Had a look at my soundcloud-profile? My love for making music started with an electric guitar, but I'm lacking the skills. Sso guitarism enables me to create some cool guitar sounds.)
07 Crystalline (-- My favourite FX at the moment. Use it quite often with guitarism)
06 Figure (06 - I use it quite often. Easy to use and the results mostly sound cool. The last update was very good!)
05 Tabletop (09 - I really like it very much. Putting all the devices on a virtual table and watching them in action is great. Since my last top ten I discovered the use of the cueboard. Great!)
04 Launchpad (07 - Bought the Launchpad s Control Pack. This combination rocks!)
03 Caustic ( -- Cool app. I like the variety of instruments and that it is on the bus now! I even like the retro-look)
02 Audiobus (02 - Last time Audiobus shared the 2nd place with audioshare and audiocopy, which were essentials for me. This time, with version 2 Audiobus has become even more useful, especially with the state saving feature.)
01 KORG Gadget (01 - Still my favourite app. Easy to use, nice workflow, brilliant sounds and everything you need to make a cool track in one app.
Post a Comment