iPhone App Directory

BIAS iProRecorder


BIAS iProRecorder is a voice recorder. Nothing out of the ordinary there for sure. However, what is interesting is that it is made by BIAS. BIAS make Peak and SoundSoap, quality desktop music apps.

BIAS as the 2nd mainstream desktop developer to venture into the iPhone OS. First we had iDrum from iZotope, and now BIAS are joining the party.

I wonder how many other mainstream music software houses are contemplating jumping into mobile music on the iPhone OS?

tags technorati :

2 comments:

salt said...

I picked this up as it seemed to have a good pedigree and features, and I had no recorder app on my phone yet. On iTunes there are a lot of reviews that mention problems with emailing links, but I had no problems. Some of the issues appear to have been fixed, for example there is now a status bar that tells you when the file has been uploaded to the server.

ashley said...

Thanks for the feedback that's useful to know. If you have comments on other apps please feel free to email them to me as well.