iPhone App Directory

A very Merry Christmas to everyone

I thought I'd just write a quick note to wish you all a very happy Christmas and to say a big thank you to everyone who reads Palm Sounds or has contributed in any way. 2014 has been a busy year and I hope you can all take time for a well deserved rest.

There'll probably be a couple more posts from me today, but then that'll be it from Palm Sounds until the 27th or 28th and even then I expect there will be fairly reduced posting between now and the new year. Having said that it'll all depend on whether or not I got anything music related that I want to show.

Have a great break, and remember, you can always check the "Apps on Sale" page if you're looking for something new over the next few days.

Enjoy, and all the best!

4 comments:

Duncan said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

From an assiduous everyday reader.
Thanks for your expertise

Moh

-=stereofect=- said...

Merry Xmas to you and yours!!

Cheers!

Steve

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good one and that Santa got you something tasty.