iPhone App Directory

It's that Movember thing, I'm going to keep mentioning it so please do something about it

It is now exactly a week to go for Movember and once again I thought I'd give you a (maybe not so) gentle reminder that it is a great cause and if you can make a donation, however small, it would be very worthwhile. It doesn't take long, and you can donate anything you want.

So, if you've saved a few £ or $ on apps from Palm Sounds over the last 12 months, had your app featured, you video posted etc, why not make a small donation to the Movember campaign. It's all about men's health.

But even if you really can't make a donation (and I do appreciate that some people can't), please visit the page and rate it. I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks. You know it makes sense.

No comments: