iPhone App Directory

The Fish Police Album launch ...


I've been meaning to post about this for a while now. You might remember that I posted a while back about a project that I was involved with called 'Sound Lab'. The project was with a charity called Heart n Soul (it's worth taking a look at their site to understand what they're about), based in South London, and one of their many other projects is a great band called 'The Fish Police', who have some awesome songs, and their own app on the app store too.

Well I was lucky enough to get invited along the album launch which was a blast. Not only did the Fish Police play but they also had an awesome support band called Sculpture, who I loved.

Anyway, if you want to know more about the great work that Heart n Soul do then please take a look at their site and try the app too, it's free.

No comments: