iPhone App Directory

One final mention of Bhajis Loops for 2012


I couldn't let New Year's Eve go without mentioning one of my all time favourite apps, Bhajis Loops.

I last mentioned both Bhajis Loops and Microbe as part of my 24 apps of 2012 (although there may only have been 23). Both of these are still completely free although you can't use either of these on iOS (there is an emulator for jailbroken devices) you'd have to invest a modest sum in an old Pam Tungsten T3 from eBay or a Palm Tungsten TX. Well worth it in my opinion!

Of course I secretly (although not so secretly now as I'm about to tell you all) still hold out the tiniest of hopes that Bhajis will somehow come to iOS, or even Android! But of course this won't happen.

Perhaps next year I might make some videos to convince people of the music making abilities of Bhajis. Who knows.

Finally, if you're interested, I've put out a couple of unfinished collections of pieces which were both made using Bhajis which you can find on Bandcamp if you're interested. But I still maintain that Bhajis is one of the best ever mobile music applications. iOS is getting close, but it isn't quite there as yet in some ways.

No comments: