iPhone App Directory

AudioShare updates

Yet another big update for AudioShare. Here's what's new:
  • Select and move or delete multiple items
  • Double-tap PLAY button to loop
  • Add fast preview buttons in the library
  • Enable background audio
  • New recorder screen with level meters
  • Automatically Normalize recordings
  • Add Tools menu with Normalize and Convert to LPCM (if not already 16/44.1k WAV)
  • Improved sharpness of icons and symbols
  • Fix speaker routing problem on iphone
  • Allow other apps to export audio into AudioShare (SDK will be made available soon)
  • Misc tweaks and improvements
AudioShare - audio document manager - Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does auidio share allow you to record audio from the itunes library, I'm not talking about importing I'm asking if it's possible to record the streaming audio of the itunes on your ipad?

Anonymous said...

Does auidio share allow you to record audio from the itunes library, I'm not talking about importing I'm asking if it's possible to record the streaming audio of the itunes on your ipad?

Anonymous said...

taking a guess and not having the app, i'd say no it doesn't. there is no app yet that can capture an audio stream, but just wait for Audiobus-! then things will change...