I actually bought this app when it first came out, so when I noticed it was on sale I thought I'd tweet it (it's down to $0.99 / £0.69). I never really got into the app when I bought it although perhaps I didn't really give it enough time to be fair.
So I think I should give it another go over the weekend, and I also think that maybe I should do a round up of modular type apps. What do you think? Worth it?
1 comment:
I would really like sometime of review of things like these: pocket modular, dingsaller, txtsound, and the others. They don't seem to have the same depth or workflow that could be inspiring. I thought wireseq and sound squares were originally going the right directions, but they dead ended. Are these kinds of apps the future, like the way that csound is going or are they something else?
Post a Comment