HaHaha thats the funniest advert i've seen all year, 'new car' advertising techniques for the ipad generation, who cares what it does as long as the advert makes you feel good. you could replace that iPad with anything from weetabix to life insurance and it would sell to the right people. Glad to see the company of palm sound readers got the irony ;D
10 comments:
Can never have too many synths ... " Hello my name is Marlene and I'm a Synthoholic"
Nice it can sing.
Looks promising, but that was the worst promo for a synth that I can even imagine
Nice ad but why no app created music. I don't want to hear some crap x factor shit. I want to hear the SYNTH!
They are in love. The guy is reading a synth manual and the girl is smiling! :) My wife would be bored :/... It must be a real love
Oh dear.
What an utterly banal ad. What on earth were their marketing team thinking of??
isn't it an advert for some new toothpaste or teath whitening product???
FINALLY! A synthesizer for upper-middle class whiteys to play with when the kids are off at soccer practice! I've been waiting so long for this!
HaHaha thats the funniest advert i've seen all year, 'new car' advertising techniques for the ipad generation, who cares what it does as long as the advert makes you feel good.
you could replace that iPad with anything from weetabix to life insurance and it would sell to the right people.
Glad to see the company of palm sound readers got the irony ;D
Post a Comment