iPhone App Directory

Hearing that the NanoStudio update has arrived

But I can't see it in iTunes for me as yet. I'm going to keep checking for the next few hours anyway.

NanoStudio - Blip Interactive Ltd

iPads at the Apple Store

Clip to Evernote

14 comments:

Robert said...

It's out but I had to delete the previous version and reinstall it in order for it to work in lanscape mode. Now I get to try to figure out if I can save my previous patches and songs. (probably have to start from scratch) :-(

Andy V said...

Showed up in App Store updates on iPad for me.

cyberheater said...

It's out and on my iPad.

Andy V said...

Showed up in updates in App Store on iPad for me.

RobinOC said...

Downloading now in US store.

Marlene DeGrood said...

Came through in the US store! Hooray! Hope it's in the UK store now.

Burg said...

Yes I've downloaded it ... Must e in the US only?

Andy V said...

I'm UK.

cyberheater said...

The update is the UK store as well.

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad said...

It's out and it's AWESOME! Totally worth the (ridiculously long) wait!

jaybry84 said...

Just updated. While there are some graphical changes I'm not crazy about, the shortcuts and scale selector are welcome additions. Matt is a machine.

Robert said...

I am having a few issues with loading c/p samples in the TRG pads. The file pastes into Nano just fine but I have had the pads freeze up and playback stops. Had to save a reopen the app. Samples load fine into Eden. It looks nice but I am a tad bit worried about it being buggy. (Ipad2 32GB)

Blip Interactive Ltd said...

As you guys have noticed, there's a problem affecting some users when upgrading from V1.21. I've come up with two workarounds for this, both of which are quite frankly horrible. It's probably best to point you to the forum for the gory details:

http://forums.blipinteractive.co.uk/node/2472

... suffice to say, I'm working on it :(