iPhone App Directory

A great evening out with Concretedog


I was lucky enough to get to meet up with Concretedog this week. We had beers and talked at great length about all things PDA and mobile music related, from the new Lemur app to getting Sunvox running on a Jornada 720.

Mr Concretedog is still working on a new album and I'm really hoping we might get to hear some of that in the spring. You never know, there might even be a Palm Sounds / Concretedog collaboration in the future! He was even talking about the possibility of a Concretedog kit! Now that would be fun.

However, my favourite quote from the whole evening was "So when are you going to bring out randRUM 2?". Good question. I should get on with that shouldn't I.

And as you can tell from the picture above, he's still a Palm user, and so am I!

Clip to Evernote

No comments: