iPhone App Directory

Tim's mobile set up


Tim sent me this shot of his mobile set up, and it looks great. Here's what he has to say about his gear and how he uses it:

my work-flow: I create abstract sample and wavetable-based loops/phrases/ and soundscapes with VSTs/ Ipod touch [usually played in Thumbjam which is my favorite right now]/and the DS and send then to my KP-3 to process and sample- then build minimalistic loop-based tracks from the kaoss pad

-HP TX tablet
-Ipod touch [Thumbjam/Jasuto pro/ Dopplerpad/noise.io/Sampletoy]
-Nintendo DS [DS-10/cellDS/ProteinDS]
-Korg KP-3 Kaoss Pad
-Korg Nanokey

I'd love to hear from more people about their mobile set up and how they use their apps. If you'd like to be featured then please get in touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i like the new palm sounds, and i like this kins of photos, i like too much se t ups, can you send me all the set up links you have in palm sounds! and tim have a music page? see ya! :D

RogB said...

nice pic!

ive been using:
Asus EEE 4g - musagi
DSlite - Korg DS-10
PSP - Beaterator
Stylophone (with effects!)
Iphone - Beatmaker / Dopplerpad
all connected with a Belkin rockstar

but I cant get to my setup that often so the iphone is slowly becoming my 'standalone' toy for messing about on the sofa.

Beatmaker + Argon + Nlog

ashley said...

I'd like to do more set up posts, perhaps I'll post on it asking for people to send in their set ups.