iPhone App Directory

MeTeoR talk (3)

Some interesting feedback has been left on my first post on MeTeoR by an anonymous commentator:

The axim x50v and x51v both have an audio input and output. Actually, it's the same "hole", but you can buy or make yourself (someone gave all the instructions about how to make it)a cable that divides itself into 2 cables (1 for input, 1 for output).
I tried the demo today and the software is awsome!!
Sometimes the metronome sounds weird when recording, but when listening, with metronome off, everything's perfect!


They go on to say:

Both axims (x50v and x51v) have audio input and output.
Actually, it's the same "hole", so you can buy or make yourself a cable ( someone somewhere gives all instructions needed to make it for cheap)that divides itself into 2 cables (one output,one input).
The input plug can even be guitar-plug sized! so you can record any instrument on it!
I tried the demo today with 6 tracks (only voices without a real mic) and I can say the software is great!!!
The metronome may sometimes sound weird while recording, but when listening with metronome off, everything is just pefect (I'm a drummer so I know the timing was good).


Good feedback I'd say...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry for the double post.
please erase the first one (or the second, as you like, they're pretty much the same)