iPhone App Directory

Mozart 3.0


I got an email telling me that Mozart had been updated. Ages ago I bought this program as part of their bundle, but I have to admit that I hardly ever used it. The new design looks good, but again I wonder if I would use it.

Their other app Chord Lab looks like it would come in handy though. Perhaps I'll do a post on that.

Anyway, here's what they say about the new version of Mozart 3.0,

Mozart 3.0 adds a multitude of new features. The application has been completely redesigned and addresses many requests. Most importantly the application now uses a new kind of sound library that offers very realistic sounding instruments. The use of these libraries will over time also become a part of Almond and ChordLab. A new addition is the use of key signatures and ranges. Sessions can now be replayed and instrument interfaces have been redesigned and are more spacious than
before. A bass instrument has been added and the instruments bass, piano and guitar can hilite notes and locations of the key being used. Music Bundle and Music Bundle Pro have been updated as well to include this new version of Mozart.

tags technorati :

No comments: