iPhone App Directory

FL Studio Mobile IAA Animoog MIDI Sequence



Video description:

"App Attack Ep 003 - Lots of viewers are asking if I would use an iPad when composing for TV shows. I have songs in several TV shows and I do use the iPad from time to time to get ideas started. My favorite app for sequencing midi sequences is FL Studio Mobile. I just really like the piano roll and editing features. They just make sense to me. I also like using IAA (Inter App Audio) when using FL Studio Mobile. IAA is Apple's proprietary method of routing apps internally. I slammed this little jam down in about 20 minutes. I was inspired by a preset in Animoog. It was used subtly. Other sounds were from the FL Studio Mobile synth.

Download the loops I created in this video here: http://www.ipadloops.com/free-loops/ipadloops_com_suspense.zip

For more info about FL Studio Mobile and Animoog visit http://www.ipadloops.com/

Thanks for watching and please subscribe so I can continue to create more videos and free loops."

FL Studio Mobile on the app store:



Animoog on the app store:

No comments: