iPhone App Directory

If you haven't already, why not visit SoundLab?

I haven't posted about this in a while, so if you're new to Palm Sounds you might not be aware that I've been heavily involved in a project called SoundLab which started back in May this year. The SoundLab project is all about making music, and when you visit the site it'll become clear why I'm involved.

Our project site has been up and running for some time now and I'd love you to go take a look if you can. There's a lot of good content already, including stuff about the team talking about what the project means to them, and the results from our workshops.

If there's anything about the project that you want to follow up on with me, you can use the form on the SoundLab site, or contact me in the normal way.

No comments: