iPhone App Directory

Loads of Yamaha apps still 50% off

Including Mobile Music Sequencer, TNR-i and more. So go take a look if you were thinking of getting one of their apps or were holding out until they dropped in price. Now's the time to grab a bargai, although their stuff is on sale until the end of the month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the Synth Arp & Drum Pad and also the Mobile Music Sequencer. 
Anyone care to offer their experiences of either?

ashley said...

If you want to know more about the Mobile Music Sequencer, Miki Strange did a whole series for me on the app:

http://www.palmsounds.net/2013/06/guest-post-from-miki-strange-yamaha-mms.html

Hope that helps. I found it useful

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, it was very well written and I think I'll buy it, but there seems to be a bug with the latest update according to the reviews in the app store, although I'm sure they'll fix it now they know.