This is the original track that was lost to me when my iPad crashed,however it returned 2 days ago as an unamed project in studioHD, I wrote winds of change based on elements I could remember from this track so it's going to be familiar in places,was going to bury it but it is here ...thats why it's now called Lazarus! Also realise I may have shot myself twice in the foot by it being over 8 mins long! If you do listen without skimming...thank you! Synthtronica and alchemy synths patched together with studio HD Hope it's enjoyed
Lazarus..Winds Of Change Unlost by Michaelw
This is the original track that was lost to me when my iPad crashed,however it returned 2 days ago as an unamed project in studioHD, I wrote winds of change based on elements I could remember from this track so it's going to be familiar in places,was going to bury it but it is here ...thats why it's now called Lazarus! Also realise I may have shot myself twice in the foot by it being over 8 mins long! If you do listen without skimming...thank you! Synthtronica and alchemy synths patched together with studio HD Hope it's enjoyed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment