iPhone App Directory

Genome + Shruthi-1 (mobilizer v iRig MIDI)


I posted about this earlier, but wanted to add that we also tried Genome controlling the Shruthi-1 with an  iRig MIDI as well as the Line 6 MIDI mobilizer II.

I wanted to add that both of these suffer from the fact that they don't sit absolutely flush with the device on a flat surface. I think that this is a bit of a drawback for MIDI adapters, but I also don't see anyone rushing out to fix this with the iPhone 5 rumours flying around as they are right now.

I guess that if you're in the market for a cheap MIDI adapter that's one of the things you just just have to put up with.

Anyway, good to see Genome working well with a Shruthi-1. Lots of fun to be had with that.

Genome MIDI Sequencer - White Noise Audio Software

iPads at the Apple Store
iPod Touch at the Apple Store

Clip to Evernote

No comments: