Tom TM said: "(I already want a 25"wide touch keyboard for Animoog and Nanostudio!!)." If it was that wide I wouldnt be able to play thumbjam. At least not with two thumbs, I would need to use my toes. Unfortunately 'Toejam' doesn't sound like an ideal marketing name.
5 comments:
Ah I've seen that iPad mini rumor before. The downside would be having another screensize for developers.
...and a smaller keyboard :(
(I already want a 25"wide touch keyboard for Animoog and Nanostudio!!).
@Tom
Buy a Haken Continuum, they're only $5290 or $3390 for the half size.
Its a bargain at these prices :D
Tom TM said:
"(I already want a 25"wide touch keyboard for Animoog and Nanostudio!!)."
If it was that wide I wouldnt be able to play thumbjam. At least not with two thumbs, I would need to use my toes.
Unfortunately 'Toejam' doesn't sound like an ideal marketing name.
@Sigmund
It used to be different :)
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGn4ELDMUsHkL5sgQjU8_Mrx1m0fNNSiEBzbOvCK0EAaVQSoJc
Post a Comment