iPhone App Directory

Mobile Music Marketing

I've decided to start another blog, on the subject of marketing for mobile music applications. I've posted a handful of times on the subject of mobile music marketing and had positive feedback on it, but whilst I'd like to write more about the subject I don't want it to get in the way of what Palm Sounds is primarily about, which is news, comment and opinion on all things that are mobile music making.

So, I've started another blog simply called Mobile Music Marketing. It won't get nearly as many posts as this blog does, as I plan to post something to it once a week if possible. I hope you'll take a look and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this link and great post on Mobile Music Marketing.

Download Music

Marco M. said...

Interesting blog. With the increasing popularity of the online media and its positive results, more people are turning to online marketing techniques to build a strong business presence across the globe. I've written some posts on online music marketing. Please feel free to check them out here:
http://marketingcommunicationsblog.blogspot.com/