Some of the sounds people are getting out of this tiny box are impressive, but I don't think it really fits as a budget/impulse buy. You can get a real Electribe for about $100 cheaper on Craigslist. Or go the other direction and spend $100 more for the newer EMX. Either option nets you Korg joy and 16 steps instead of 8.
3 comments:
Some of the sounds people are getting out of this tiny box are impressive, but I don't think it really fits as a budget/impulse buy. You can get a real Electribe for about $100 cheaper on Craigslist. Or go the other direction and spend $100 more for the newer EMX. Either option nets you Korg joy and 16 steps instead of 8.
Both alternatives you mention don't share the intuitive approach of the monotribe.
How are they any less intuitive? I've owned Electribes, a day with the manual has you totally up to speed.
Post a Comment