iPhone App Directory

RISCy


I've only just started to play around with this, but already I know it is an excellent app for all the noise makers out there.

It reminds me a lot of Nick's TOPLAPapp (which is still great), but with more graphical control. So far I'm just tinkering with this thing and I've no idea of what I'm doing, but as so often happens, that doesn't seem to be a problem as it is a lot of fun anyway.

The app is free.

RISCy - Nicholas Collins

iPads at the Apple Store

Clip to Evernote

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really cool app....and so simple yet creative!

Mat said...

Pretty awesome, will have to hook something to record and experiment a lot, seems like tons of fun ahead!

Pighood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pighood said...

TOPLAP is "noisier." This one looks like it had a love child with Jasuto.